MARAC Car Leasing
MARAC’s leasing division specialises in small to medium-sized fleets as well as leases for self-employed business owners. MARAC leases are operating leases, and can be either maintained or non-maintained.
Our flexible terms and repayment options as well as our competitive rates mean we can tailor a lease to suit you or your business. If you would like to find out more about MARAC car finance, click here to read our brochure. Click here to read our Fair Wear and Tear policy.
MARAC has strong relationships with most new car dealers and can source the vehicle from the dealer of your choice.
Benefits of a MARAC car lease
- Tax-deductible payments – in most cases the lease payments are fully tax deductible.
- No residual risk – at the end of the lease the vehicle is simply returned and a new vehicle arranged, so there's no risk of any loss to you.
- Ease of budgeting – with a maintained lease, the costs of servicing, tyres and relicensing are all included in the monthly lease payment.
- MARAC's purchasing power lowers the vehicle price – we enjoy substantial fleet discounts and the benefit is passed on to you in your lease payments and FBT calculations.
- Easy administration – with your payments made monthly by direct debit there are no ongoing administration costs.
- No resale risk – MARAC is responsible for selling the vehicle at the end of the lease so there’s no resale for you to worry about.
Check out our FAQ's. If your question isn’t there, click here to email it to us or call us on 0800 85 30 30.
Want to talk about a MARAC car lease?
You’re welcome to give us a call on 0800 85 30 30 to have a chat about the best lease option for you.