MARAC Car Loans
We’ve been keeping Kiwis moving for over 65 years. Now, as a division of Heartland Bank, we provide a quick and simple car loan application process when you need it.
So whether you’re buying privately or through one of our authorised dealers, we make it easy to apply for finance to get yourself moving, upgrade your ride, or make room for a growing family.
Found the ride you’ve been looking for, or just getting started with your search? Let’s get you behind the wheel. We know sometimes you need to move quickly, which is why our easy online application gives you a decision in minutes.
- Interest rates between 7.95% to 14.95% p.a.
- Apply online from anywhere, at any time.
- No hidden fees and no deposit required.*
- Providing Kiwis with car loans for over 65 years
Marine & Leisure Finance
Is that the great outdoors calling? Let’s not keep it waiting any longer. Our Marine and Leisure Finance are available direct to you, or via our nationwide network of authorised boat dealers.
- Use finance to purchase a boat (new or used) and/or trailer, campervan or jet ski
- Terms available from 1 to 5 years
- Own your asset right away
- The asset remains the security for the loan
- Weekly, fortnightly, monthly or structured payments suited to your circumstances
Are you a self-employed business owner, or have a small- to medium-sized fleet that you need on the road? A lease is an option to keep your business moving. At the end of the lease, to return your vehicle, simply deliver it to the dealer you got it from originally. It’s that easy.
- Selected maintained or non-maintained options
- Tax deductible payments
- No residual risk
- Return and upgrade
- No resale risk to you
- Manage your cashflow
Protect your purchase with insurance options provided by Autosure. MARAC and Autosure have partnered to provide you with insurance options to give you peace of mind when it comes to your new vehicle purchase.
*Lending criteria, fees and charges apply. MARAC is a division of Heartland Bank Limited
MARAC is a division of Heartland Bank – you’re about to be redirected to the application on the Heartland website.Proceed